AHHH MOISTURE


In my journey to a greener self, I started to think about the impact of my old conditioning regime. The use and waste of the most precious vital thing on earth water and the waste of energy. I thought nay knew there was a greener way to condition my hair but still be moisturised. So during my time of walking my local Walgreens something caught my eyes Shea moisture organic raw Shea butter deep treatment masque ($9.99). I checked over the ingredients and everything seemed spectacular, so I bought it. One of the best buys for my hair it moisturises like water on parched land. This is now my new greener regime wet, wash + rinse , condition and let it sit for at least five minutes, rinse again and comb out. The result: silky and smooth hair that is ready to be styled.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment