BURT’S BEES SUPER SHINY GRAPEFRUIT & SUGAR BEET SHAMPOO II


In my previous review of Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo I told you how this shampoo made my hair dryer than alligator skin. Being that I do not like to waste things I tried to repurpose this shampoo. This is what I came up with, after my weekly hot oil treatment I have to re-wash my hair to remove some of the oil, and this is what I use for that. I used this thinking that since this was a poor cleaner I figured it would remove just enough oil but not too much. All I can say it removed EVERY trace of oil in my hair. Which defeated the whole purpose of using it. So if you have extremely oily hair like enough oil to fry a turkey then I would recommend this shampoo, but remember if you have dry or normal hair AVOID this product at all cost, for your hair sake!

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment