W3LL PEOPLE ALTRUIST FOUNDATION


I’m in love… with this new foundation from W3ll People called Altruist. After, I found out about the Orglamix fraud I was on the quest to find a new cosmetic company, primarily a new foundation. Which led me to W3ll People, based in Austin, is an all natural cosmetic company with the most amazing foundation. It is perfect you can apply it and it feels like there is nothing there, yet you can tell the difference once applied. The coverage is build able, beautiful, and comes equipped with the capability to stay all day long. While still being able to wash off easily when you are ready with your regular cleanser. This company in truly green when it comes to less plastic, you can bring back your empty foundation container, to the store, and get a refill for ten per cent off regular price.

*My shade is No.18 I am a fairly light skinned African American

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment