Hand Crème

Now that winter has just begun, my hands have begun to feel the toll of the harsh winter wind. This abuse to my hands caused me to think I need to take much better care of my hands. So while I was getting some of my Christmas shopping done, I came across a stellar gift set of two hand  crèmes by Shea Moisture in the scents of Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream and Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream with Frankincense & Myrrh. All I can say is that it is STUPENDOUS + AMAZING!!! This hand crème is über moisturising yet light weight and quick drying (PERFECT!!!) without leaving my hands greasy.
Then for Christmas I got more hand  crème, but this time by Out of Africa. Compared to my Shea Moisture hand  crème it was not as thick and luxurious, however it did have better scent (that of lavender). It moisturised just as well as Shea Moisture so I think I will keep this at my desk to use while I work and to relax me. (The scent is just divine!!!) These hand  crèmes are just perfection I give both of them high remarks. The only thing I would change about them is their packaging maybe an aluminium for Shea Moisture and a glass bottle for Out of Africa.
{Shea Moisture hand  crème is available at select Target stores for $9.99 + Out of Africa is available on line and at various Vitamin Shoppe locations} 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment