Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Nail Polish

in order from L-R: uber, inky, ghostly,
 resolution,strumpet, grandma, dangerous,chlorophyll
OH MY WORD THESE NAIL POLISHES ARE SO PIGMENTED! These were the words that I uttered as I opened my parcel from OCC. They are extremely pigmented, the bottles are nicely  designed, however the only thing these polishes lack is a horrendously strong odour.They actually started to chip after a day with one coat and no top coat or base (oops). (Today, 1/19/2012 I actually, finally, applied a top coat and I will report back in a few days on how they hold up to everyday wear.) Other than that the colour stands up nicely on my toes and the colour goes on beautifully, nice and rich. I am really in love with two things about this polish; the brush is spectacular and the formula thickness is perfect.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment