Salut FUNDRAISING :)

Hi,

First I would like to thank you for visisting BNLfashions ( don't forget to follow + tell your friends me on twitter,instagram, + pinterest). Secondly, I would love YOUR help I am going on this class trip to Paris, however I need to fundraise the money to go on the trip. I need to raise $2,500 and any amount that you can donate would be great even if it is only $1. I know times are tight which is why I say even a dollar would be spectacular, because if I got 2,500 people to donate a dollar I would have reached my goal :) Again even if you cannot donate thank you again for visisting my blog + spread the word about it and my fundraiser. ( YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO bnlove17@gmail.com via paypal thanks)
Thank you,
BNL
UPDATE 12/9/12:
If you donate a minimum of $50 then you will receive a copy of my short story "where did all the snow go?" This is only open to 50 people

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

  1. hELLO DEAR!!! I just followed you via ifb wth GFC !!! hope you can follow back, btw great post dear!!!

    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. Followed you. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis and leave comment. I would really appreciate if you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. very unique style. Interesting content.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete