Upcoming BCW

Hey guys, I am sorry I have to been writing lately. I have not forgotten about the sea and you guys, I have been really busy and I kind of had writers block. However, I finally came up with something, and this was supposed to be out on Saturday but I was busy + didn't get to it sorry. Anyway this week is Big Cat Week, celebrating big cats around the world and raising awareness about the plights facing them. So, each day I will be talking about some of the different plights facing big cats across the world and what you can do to help them.
( I will also be posting outfits on here more frequently I promise, I have just been on a really strict dress code lately + have not been able to wear normal clothes. Sometimes I do post different things on Instagram + Pinterest so check me out there. thanks)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment