Lükes

This place is absolutely amazing! A majority of the food is completely local even the alcohol,  which is completely amazing.  I started my meal off with the Baked Texas Cosst Oysters on the Half Shell, Shrimp and Crab Gratin (spectacular), + then I order Grilled Bandera Quail, Local Honey,  Spiced Pecans,  Peaches, Petite Greens (an appetizer that I had as a meal) which was, there are not words to describe how spectacular it was. Then I tasted the Gulf Shrimp Pasta Sweet local corn, eggplant confit,  sugar peas, pecorino; Black Drum Amadine, Tecas Pecans, Brown Butrer Crab, Crisp Potato both of which were good but compared to what I got everything seemed just good nothing over the top, but will this for you my dear readers to decide.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment