the proof that loves not only blind but deaf

For my parent's 27th anniversary we went to J. Alexander's, the food was good (I've had much better), the best part was the prime rib (upper left). I'm actually not going to divulge about the food because it was good and not spectacular. Anyways I'm wearing J.Crew Tippi sweater and Peter Pan collar tee, Raleigh Workshop Denim Macon in white (feature in my vlog + purchased from Barney's Warehouse but are sadly no longer available ), Cri de Coeur Ariel over the knee boots (which I've had forever), paired with a vintage/thrifted Dooney & Bourke purse + my falling whistle. On a different note I have officially started vlogging on YouTube, and will attempt to upload a vlog every week (but no promises).
{Don't forget to follow me on twitter + instagram to get sneak peaks of posts!}

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment