I Get Carried Away

Shirt: Thrifted Ralph Lauren button down oxford {There is a really cool story behind this shirt because as i was entering GW this lady was leaving told me that I would find really good stuff! Which turned out to be true because I bought this shirt + a dress}
Shorts: J.Crew neon pink chinos
Shoes: Fortress of Inca Isabelle {I am actually going to do a guest post for them which I'll post a link to in my twitter so be sure to follow me @Brianna__Loves}
Necklace: Falling Whistle
Headphones: House of Marley
Title: Carried Away by Passion Pit

Sorry I haven't been posting lately + that my posts are sporadic, but I plan on posting more frequently and regularly. Also don't forget to check out my YouTube channel  which you can find on the right side of homepage.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment