Post Bastille Day Shopping ft. Coclico Isla


I may not be French by blood, but I am slowly be coming a Francophile {although I will forever be an Anglophile}. It has been a slow conversion, beginning with a trip to France a few years ago, after which I fell in love with the country. It also helps that I love the language, which I actually speak, and recently started a French Club at my school, and don't get me started on the food or the music {Pony Pony Run Run}...Oh and the fashion! I love it! Brands like Amour Vert, Aigle, and Coclico all designed and run by French natives.  It's this last brand, Coclico, that I want to focus on today. I love their shoes, especially their boots and booties. A few months ago, I was faced with a "arduous" decision either buy my Brother Vellies or the Coclico Umbertos, + if you follow me on Instagram you know which decision I made... Anyways I recently found another pair that I LOVE! It's the Isla, in black, +  it's the perfect fall shoe! I can't wait to wear these with my white Raleigh Workshop Macons. I absolutely adore them, not to mention they are comfy! The veggie tanned leather is supple and smooth, and the sole is sturdy. The only downside is they're a bit difficult to take off without a shoe horn. I love them so much + can't wait to wear them out! Vive la France!


note: I bought mine in a 37.5 {7.5US} + I normally wear a 38 {8 US}, although my Aigle boots are an 37, so I highly recommend trying these on in person, or at least ordering them from a place that offers free returns and exchanges!

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment