Fall Favorites:

Image Map Image Map

Autumn is just around the corner, and I can't wait for it to arrive! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, mainly because of the clothes I get to wear. Then there is the food and all the birthdays (my entire family was in the fall), and holiday parties! However, my favorite part of fall would have to be the clothes, and below I listed a few of my favorite things. I would love to know your favorites below in the comments section!
1. Kure Bazaar Nail Lacquer Cashmere {$16}
2. Dieppa Restrepo lady boot in black nubuck $335 { I love the design of these shoes + actually want 3 pair}
3. Chinti + Parker Crew Neck Sweater in egg yolk {$380}
4. Nudie tight long john in rinsed {reg $179+ but get them for $50 here}
5. Clare Vivier  madeleine grande navy {$679}  {sold out but hopefully restocked soon, because I'm in love with this bag!} 
6. Ariel Gordon PAVÉ HUGGIES {$695}

Update:

The Clare V. bag is sold-out in the grande size {in navy}, but is available in the petite size. On a positive note the Nudie jeans are an additionally 20% off with the code PREFALL20 {don't forget to use the code SHIP2ME for free shipping}

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments :

  1. LOVE the handbag, perfect for fall or any occasion really.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picks!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete