graduation

Image Map
Two days from now I will be graduating/leaving the place where I have spent the majority of my 18 years on this Earth. To be frank, I'm actually more excited to graduate and leave, than I will be sorry to leave; that's not to say there weren't enjoyable times, but there weren't that many of them...Anyways I realized on Monday that I wanted to wear the colors, blue and white, of my future alma mater, Wellesley College, and my class's color, yellow. By Monday, I realized it was too late to order anything for my Friday graduation, therefore I'm stuck with whatever I can get a hold of near me which probably mean K. Jacques from The Tiny Finch. However, had I actually thought of this a few weeks ago, I would have liked to get any of these shoes and this watch to go with the Amour Vert Annie dress. From Left to Right: Dieppa Restrepo Lady Boot in white lizard (I'm not even sure if they still make these, but if they do tell me where I can find them!), Brother Vellies Sunny Day Karen Sandal (what I definately would have ordered because they have my class color), Brother Vellies Cloud Ballet Sandals (I friggin ADORE THESE SHOES), Coclico Tyrion Sandal, the most professional of the bunch.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment