tuesday shoesday

Image Map
I'm in love with Yvonne Kone shoes, especially the heels...I cannot wait to own a pair one day (I'm actually saving for them right now). I adore them so much that I wish I owed all of the heels in every color she makes. Her spring line is spectacular, even after her wonderful fall line. Anyways, I adore this company because: of the use of (what would be considered unconventional) buffalo leather; the fact this is a indie company, and the shoes are not made in China; there is a clear sense of craftsmanship. I chose this pair, because of the delicate color and I know it has the ability to become a staple through all seasons. It would also pair well with my graduation dress and the tights I love.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment