Dorm Design

I keep delaying writing a Mani Monday post about condition and treatment of nail salon workers, but I will and it will be up next week! Instead I've been trying to find cute + organic twin XL duvet for my dorm, but alas I have yet discover so I'm going to design and make my own. I'm starting out with Clothworks Everyday Organics Solid Y1215-33 and I'm using images from The Noun Project (that's also where I get the little whale from in my posts). I'm going for a Wes Anderson meets French Romanticism/Impressionism with a hint of Scandinavian modern and American Classic...okay that actually my dorm theme. The duvet is going to be Wes Anderson meets French Romanticism/Impressionism...this is what I have so far and I'm no where near done nor am I really feeling this one...back to the drawing board.

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment