tuesday shoesday: nisolo

Image Map
I love these shoes...and I adore Nisolo. They remind me of Dieppa Restrepo's Lady bootie, but I know without a doubt that these are better for the workers and the planet (just look at their team page!).  To be quiet honest I love just about every shoe they produce, and I quiet ashamed that I have yet to purchase a pair. There are a few reasons why I haven't purchased a pair yet, but the main reason is I'm have trouble picking a single pair. I love these, but I also love the Oliver in Almond, the huarache, and the smoking slipper. The other less pressing reason: Every country that I visit I like buy a pair of shoes made in that country, this is something I started after visiting Aigle in France, and I direly desire to backpack through Latin America. Eventually, I'll figure which pair of shoes to get because I really need a pair for university. In the meantime check out I'll be designing a pattern for my duvet for dorm...

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment