Current Obsession: International Amazon

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know that when I was in Germany  (+ Italy) this past spring break I planned on getting Birkenstock but shops are closed on Sundays in Munich. Which is really irksome, because birks in Germany are uber cheap like €50 or about $55 compared to the $140 if you buy them in America. I decided I would wait until I returned to Germany to buy a pair, until you know I had a brilliant idea. Check Amazon Germany, best idea I've ever had...well fashion wise at least. Ordering them off of Amazon Germany came out to the same price as me buying them there, and that's including shipping! I purchased 2 pair the Amsterdam in anthracite, and Arizona in navy. They're like €30 a piece and it was €16 for shipping, with currency conversion it came out to less than $100, beautiful. I know this post doesn't exactly fall into my normal SEA posts, but birks (besides being ultra comfy) are pretty sustainable and they're made in Germany so they're also rather ethical. But I also decided to write about this, because I want to help people save money especially  on quality but expensive products. Granted they're only expensive here, but you know.... Anyways I do another post about some of my favorite places to get discounts on products I use like konjacs...

Disclaimer: My Birks will be on Monday so check my Instagram  + snapchat (brianna__loves17) for first looks!

Update: Amazon gives you the option of checking out in the local currency of the website you're on or use their currency convert. Don't use the converter because it wasn't as update.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment