country showcase: Spain!



I've been really digging this blush/sand color lately and I'm not really sure why, but it really seems to go with a lot of other colors. I wish I had more of it in my wardrobe, especially the infinity scarf (which came in blush, but understandably sold out). Florenz, the maker of this gorgeous infinity scarf, is a Spanish based company that ethically produces their scarves in Jaipur, India out of silk and wool. So I can only imagine how soft and luxurious they feel, not to mention how long they'll last. The espadrilles are actually made in Spain by German company Lika Mimika (previously feautered here) out of organic goat skin. Goat is a popular food in Spain, which means that there are a plethora of goat skins around, better not let them go to waste! The jewelry is by the Spanish based and made company Anton Heunis, which uses recycled materials in their jewelry. I like to think of it as a greener and European version of Lulu Frost, so I definitely love them! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment